June 9, 2009

What a tiring day...

I LOVE SHOPPING!!!

Just came back from my shopping trip. Bought a cute Bershka blouse, a cute shoe, a pretty girlish comforter cover from Ikea, some scented candles, a necklace with a pretty pendant. Owh and I spent 700rubbles on Russian chocolates to bring back home. I'm planing to buy more chocolates later. I'm putting aside 1500 rubbles for chocolates actually but I didn't had enough money today because I went shopping first. hahhaha.... (for those who are not in Russia and don't know the currency's conversions, RM1 = 8.5 rubbles/1USD = 31rubbles). Russian currency is actually has less value, but a lot of things here in Moscow are really expensive. For example, if I eat a meal of McDonald's consisting of only fillet o' fish, regular size fries, and a coke; I can have 2 of that same meal in Malaysia. Moscow won the award of being the most expensive city again this year. Not something to be surprise about becuase it has been that way since 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyway, Ika was late to meet me at Mega, she got caught in the dean's office. So I had to walk around alone for several hours before she finally came. She was feeling sorry because she was so late, she paid for my Baskin Robbins' banana split.hhmmm... it was good. Thanks Ika. I forgave you for being late.

Oh, and about the dinner party. Yes, I missed it, but my friend kept some food for me. I have such nice friends around me. In the end, I get to shop, free icecream, and I get the food too. Yeah, it's a tiring day, but rather fun.

0 comments: