June 8, 2009

This is what FREEDOM feels like....

I'm FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! weehhheeeeee!!!!

Finals over.. thank God it's over. And because for the past few weeks was like hell for some of us, the taste of freedom is like no other. Now I'm free to blog all I want, I can be a facebook addict all over again, and what's more important, I can drown myself with Korean and more Korean until I feel there is a need to surface for air.. hahahha. I have a whole list of downloaded dramas that I didn't get to watch since months ago.

But I think this would be the last freedom for most of us. Next semester we will have Pharmacology, internal disease, and general surgery, also including what we are already learning half-way, Pathology and Microbiology. So next semester would be super duper killer subjects.

But as for now, let's just bask in this beauty of what we so-call FREEDOM.

0 comments: