June 11, 2009

My 'Awesomely' Unproductive Day

I did absolutely nothing today. I woke up around 10.30am today, then roll and roll on my really really cozy bed for 15minutes. Of course the first thing I did after that was switch on my lappy and continued downloading the current Korean drama I'm trying to finish download before going back Malaysia. The internet speed in Malaysia is beyond terrible. It's not possible to download dramas in Malaysia. So after checking my facebook and emails and replying messages and all.. I watched Full House drama. hahaha... imagine this, I've watched so many dramas before, but the one drama that every single drama addict is obligated to watch, I had not watch before. hahaha... I've only watched until episode 11, and I'm loving every single part of it. This has gotta be the best drama. Now I'm wondering why in the world I did not watch this before.

Anyway, back to my unproductive day... I fell asleep in front of my lappy. Yes... I went to sleep again for about 2 hours. hahhahaha.. I was sleepy because I slept at 4am the night before, or shall I say this morning..
Then I was woken up by Anne's call saying that she wants to come over to my hostel. So I had to clean up a bit or else she'll be shocked seeing the very messy part of me. After washing up, went to fetch Anne. We hanged out, transfered movies and dramas, watched some Korean stuff, surfed some Korean entertainment sites, ate Aisyah's nasi lemak....

I'm leaving Moscow tomorrow and my luggage bag is still on top of my wardrobe. I haven't pack anything. And my room is still in a mess. My laundry is still at the laundry room... hahhaha... And here I am playing around online and hanging around.. Oh that reminds me to get my laundry tonight. I hope the guy has finished doing my laundry.

I feel like I'm Garfield on my lazy days...

0 comments: