June 5, 2009

Tired to the Bone

I just so very very tired now. It's 1am. My eyes are already feeling so groggy. None of what I'm studying now is going inside my head. But I just wanna wait for subuh prayers, at 3am. One of the downside of living in a 4 seasons country. The prayer time keeps changing according to the season, because the prayer times are abiding to the time of sunrise and sunset. And if I would want to sleep now, I bet I'll never wake up at 3am.

Today is a day of endless studying. I manage to revise a semester's worth of biochemistry in a day and a half, with just a few sub topics left. I studied a bit yesterday after coming back from physiology exams. But the real nightmare starts with 2nd semester's topics, and I only have 2 days to revise all of those difficult chemical structures, loads of body's metabolism schemes, all kinds of body's regulation system, various medical cases...... Of course I had forgotten a lot of them.

They should have at least given us more time off. 3weeks ago, we still had a few other classes to attend including topical tests (of other subjects ie. pathology and microbiology). How do they expect us to revise 2 huge topics in 3 weeks? Oh well, nobody said medicine is easy.....
I think I'm gonna splash some cold water on my face and continue just a bit more.

0 comments: