June 9, 2009

What shall I do today?

It's 11.27am and I'm still in bed with my lappy on. Lappy is my lap top by the way. You just can't imagine how cozy and comfortable my bed is, that makes it usually very hard for me to get up in the morning. hihihi...... or it is just that I'm plain lazy? hahhaha.... maybe it's both.

So, what shall I do today? One of my girlfriend asked me if I wanted to go Mega (it's a huge shopping centre). I haven't been shopping in ages, time isn't my companion. Shopping is my passion, so it feels terrible when having something that you like get stripped off from you. Oh and then I can go ice skate too. There's an indoor ice skating ring over in Mega.

On the other hand, another friend invited me for a dinner party. Food is also another of my passion. hahhaha..... But the plan to shop came first, and I made plans with shopping girlfriend before the dinner invitation. *sigh* To hang out other days will not possible, because most of us will be busy getting ready to fly back to Malaysia for the summer break.

Stay tune if you, bloggers out there want to know what I end up doing today ^_^

0 comments: