June 15, 2009

The HOTNESS of Malaysia

Urghh.. Malaysia is so hot now. I had just came back from the hair salon. I chopped off my long hair just because I can't stand the heat. Now it's just 1 or 2 inches below my shoulder. Of course I wouldn't dare to cut above my shoulder level. I'll look funny with a very short hair. But at least it's not as long and thick as before. I hate the extreme heat. I hope my body will adapt fast. Owh, and I think I'll get darker too. Hmm.. that reminds me to get a hand cover or hand socks or whatever they call it, because all these driving will definately make my skin dark. Hey, I was born with lots of melanin OK... So yeah, I do have to take care and try hard to avoid direct sun exposure.

Sun sun go away
come again another day...
.
.
.
or better still, come again in 2 months time.. haha

1 comments:

-Azlind- said...

ak mcm pnh bace jer lirik lagu sun sun go away come again another day mase tgk buku adek ak dedolu...ahaha