September 5, 2009

This is me being bored...

Just around doing nothing in particular. So here I am blogging again. I'm just 'lepak'ing at my friends' new apartment. They just moved in this week, and they have been inviting me to sleepover. But I decided that I should just make it a day visit. Maybe later after the Ramadan month ends, then I'll sleepover... oooo.... I love slumber parties and movies & popcorn nights and pillow talks ^_^

Anyway, when I arrived they were all so excited that I came to visit. Now everyone is tired, so was I. Had a short nap after Ann left for her Church group meeting, and when I woke up, Sarah was asleep, Hanis was organizing her wardrobe, Fara was chatting online, Nadia was getting ready for her aerobics workout. And I had nothing else to do, so I went to cut the honey dew that I brought here earlier.

*grumble grumble* oh.. and that was the sound of my tummy. Everyone is waiting for Maghrib so we can all go out to eat!!! I miss hanging out with my friends ^_^

1 comments:

nadiaelaiza said...

i dah makan the honey dew! nyummy..;p hehehehe nice2! since im d only 1 whos not fasting..thnx for cutting the honey dews amy!