September 10, 2009

Another sleepless night *sigh*

There are so many things going through my mind these few days. Again today, I did not sleep well *sigh*. I bet thousands of people out there are deeply affected by this situation as well.

After sahur, I just couldn't fall back to sleep. Was thinking of too many stuff and I only managed to get 3hours of sleep. So now reading Pharmacokinetics and doing the MCQs, since I can't do anything else. Luckily my class today is at 3pm, so in that meantime, let's hope that I'll get sleepy so I can at least get a bit more rest.

2 comments:

Adam said...

pharmacokinetics? what's tat?

Amy Fareena said...

pharmacokinetics is a branch of pharmacology. it concerns about what the body does to the drug.

in contrast with pharmacodynamics which concerned with actions/effects of drugs. in other words, what the drug does to the body