September 28, 2009

Knee Oh Knee

I slipped and fell in the bathroom!!!! The floor was wet and slippery. And I fell knee first.

Imagine this. I was standing on a 'platform-like-tub' about one foot in height, and I fell to the floor from that height with my left knee first to land. I was actually getting down from the tub, right foot first. But I slipped and I landed on my left knee. Luckily my reflex was working well and I managed to break my fall with my hands before my face hits the floor. If I had not break my fall, I think I would be having stitches by now. Or at least have a bleeding nose.

*sigh* Now my knee hurts like hell. And I'm limping on one leg. I did put ice right after the fall, so the swelling isn't so bad. But the pain is still like...... OUCH!!!! That expression is enough to describe the pain right now. It even hurts to bend my knee!!! I hope by tomorrow it will be much better. How am I supposed to walk to class tomorrow??? *sigh* I can't skip medic info classes, I don't want to do replacement classes.

3 comments:

фарина захари said...

U'd prolly need a knee guard for that.It's gonna be hard on walking, even more HARDER walking downstairs. If the swelling doesn't subside in few days, go see the doc ayte.
Get well soon!

Amy Fareena said...

too bad i don't have a knee guard.
thanks for concerning pena!!

Anonymous said...

amy! ney la psal u x dtg klas td kn~ sme org duk teka2..hoho..get well soon!!!