September 18, 2009

The Great Baker of Kahov

..... is a guy. Yeah, you heard me right.

When Ji Ho came into my room yesterday asking if I wanted to order chocolate cake or a banana cake I was like : "eh?? You can bake???" and my roommate (Ji Ho's 'girlfriend' haha) exclaimed : " HUH? Are you kidding? He's one of the best baker in Kahov. He even entered baking competitions!"

So I was like, OK, let's try once and see. So I ordered a choc cake.

Today the cake arrived... At my first bite, my taste buds was jumping with glee... HAHAHA... really, it was that good. What makes it special is that it was baked by a guy who is studying medicine. If a male who is actually studying bakery, then that is out of the point. duh~ that's just so obvious. Good job Ji Ho!! Now if medicine doesn't work for you in the future, you have a fallback!! HAHAHA...

Moist chocolate cake with choc-cheese toppings
~yummy~

0 comments: