September 9, 2009

Our boys brought HOTTESTs together

It's just so ironic that I found a friend through the crisis (or shall I say catastrophe) that has befallen of our Jay. Mushai is an ex-schoolmate whom I can't even remember if I had ever talked to back when we were in school. Seriously, no kidding.

But somehow, she happens to be in my facebook friends' list (of which I never had noticed before hehehe.. sorry Mushai), and when I saw her links about Jay's situation on facebook, I was tempted to drop a comment. And we discussed over the issues like as if we were close friends. I even visited her blog. And only then I realized that we shared a lot of common interest. I LOVE Big Bang like hell, especially Ji Yong, and so does she. We shared the same views about GD's situation. And we are also both HOTTESTs. I have to admit that our favorite boys did brought two 'almost' strangers together.

We HOTTESTs and VIPs have to stick together for our boys ^_^ It's really nice talking to you Mushai.

2 comments:

~mushai~ said...

oMG..this is truly amazing rite?
haha..i dont think we've ever talked in school.. coz we've never been in a same class or i think we never had anything in common to shared back then.. after school, of coz we would never contact each other at all since there no chemistry at all between us..
haha amy even i dont know when did i added u on my friend list n there's no way im gonna leave u a msg or post on your wall coz we're like a total strangers..well, nadiah is actually the person we should thank to.. she's the one putting up the link on my fb.. she and i used to shared a lot about kpop..its a miracle that u stumbled upon the link at my wall she posted and we are actually had a lot of things we could share together..whoah.. i cant believe im actually talking (writing) to you..haha.. yeah.. we VIPs and HOTTESTs jjang!! i keep on smiling while writing this to you..ermm typing this to you..

Amy Fareena said...

^_^ VIPs & HOTTEST jjang!!! we ARE the best.