September 19, 2009

Last Day of Ramadan...

...was spent with girlfriends. We went shoe shopping..... AGAIN!! hahaha.... and we had Domino's Pizza for our last buka puasa. It's just so fun having great friends to hang out with on Aidilfitri night. The night when everyone is thinking about home, is filled with fun and laughter.

I'm staying over at their apartment tonight. And tomorrow we'll go to the embassy together. This year's Aidilfitri doesn't seem so depressing after all. Well, I do still miss home, but my girlfriends filled the void with everyone's laughter. Everyone now is trying on their attire for tomorrow and parading them across the hall. I wonder if Fara has finish trying each and every overcoat she could find. She has been doing that for the past hour. HAHAHA.

Cam-babes




Fara & her Raya brownie

F.R.I.E.N.D.S 4eva

0 comments: