September 15, 2009

Necklace Craze


Today was tiring, yet enjoyable. After suffering from a headache and frustration due to my medic info class, I went to Manesh. Since I didn't had anything else to do while I wait for my Microbiology lecture (there's a huge gab in the timetable), I might as well go window shopping. HAHAHAHA... Unfortunately window shopping turned out to be shopping after all. Bought a new top from Pull and Bear (it was on sale!!), then went to buy Anne's present. I got her a really nice necklace from Diva. Then when I entered Lady's Collection, I saw the 70% cornor full with goodies!! HAHAHA.. So I bought 2 necklace.

Oh wait...... it doesn't ends there. When I got to the lecture hall, I showed Sara what I bought. And she was tempted as well and asked me to acompany her after lecture. I agreed in an instant. When it comes to shopping (including window shopping), my girlfriends can always count on me. hahhaha....

2nd shopping phase : I bought Hanis's a bracelet from Diva. I was just so sorry that I forgotten her birthday 2 weeks ago. And when we were choosing things in Lady's Collection (again...), I found something else that I liked. So I bought another 3 necklace!! HAHAHA... It was a good buy. 70% off!

*I hate medic info classes. The instructions are all in Russian. It made Words and Excel difficult. Even Mar and Capeil had a hard time translating the whole thing.

0 comments: