July 30, 2009

Trying hard to squeeze it out


Lately I've been trying to squeeze out some poems from my brain while being in a state of emotionless. Unfortunately, only 2 pieces came out. This clearly proves that I don't have a writer's block, because I don't think a normal writer's block last as long as mine.

I only managed to write 2 pieces within these 2 weeks. Which are : Wouldn't It Be Nice and Like A Rainbow (two of my recent blog post). I was emotionless though when I wrote those two.

The previous poems I wrote was during the times when I just broke up, I was lonely, I had a crisis, I was sad, or I felt overwhelm... I know, it is a bit weird that I can only write poems when I have an uneasy feeling or something is bothering me. I have to admit, I write better when I'm sad. I tried to write when I'm happy, it didn't work. The pieces were not good enough to be publish in my blog.

However so, now I'm trying really hard to extract every ounce of creativity I have left.
Owh, and to all readers. I finally read comments you guys wrote. Thanks for liking my poems. And I hope to provide more soon.

0 comments: