July 2, 2009

Friendships never have an end..

Went out with some girlfriends today. But some couldn't make it. What a shame. But I do hope to meet them later. I haven't seen some of them in 2 years! Missing the school days... all the thick and thin that we all went through together for 2 years. We came to SSP 4 years later then the rest of the batch. So that one class of new students became instantly close with one another because we have no one else but us. The rest of the batch...well, they have their own clicks. I remembered there was some misunderstandings went about back then. But we all got together after a year. So all are in good terms with each other in the end.

I don't think I could have survived SSP if I didn't have great friends. It's amazing how we kept our friendship for more then 5 years. I hope we'll all still be friends in 10,20 years to come. All of us went to different higher institutions after school. Had different sets of friends. Had a change in style. Had acquired different knowledge and mindsets. We are very different in so many ways. However so, we still meet up occasionally (when I'm in Malaysia), talk on the phone or internet, left messages on facebook..... and I hope we will still continue doing this in many years to come. And when all of us are busy with our own agendas, we'll at least drop a hello once or twice.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S F.O.R.E.V.E.R

Oh and I bought my first Korean CD today!!!! I listen to LOTS of Korean songs, but never bought any CDs before. And eventhough I've listen to this one, but I wish to support them. Wanted to buy a Big Bang CD actually, but it cost RM99!!! just because it has exclusive covers!!! Malaysia's EMI are crazy!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't do online shopping for cds? buying them in M'sia kinda sucks becoz it's Taiwan version