July 27, 2009

My First Ever Baby Shopping

One word : Clueless

Yeah, I was completely clueless. I went around the whole baby department store aimlessly. I even went to one particular section 3 times!

Went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with my brother today. Since we didn't have anything else to do, we decided to stop by our aunt's house to visit our new baby cousin. Besides, her house is just on our way home.

I haven't bought any thing for our dear cousin yet, so I decided to just get something for her to wear during the upcoming raya celebration which is in 2 months. I will not be here by that time, so I thought I'd better buy something now.

I love shopping. It's one of my hobbies. But I never knew baby shopping is the hardest thing ever. Luckily the sales person helped a bit. But I have to admit, all those tiny baby clothes were so pretty and cute.

I finally settle on this very cute 2-piece top and skirt.


Nur Azalia Zara.

Zara means princess. No doubt that she'll be treated like a princess by the whole family. I've already started buying her nice, expansive clothes. I bet my mom will splash money out on her darling niece.

Baby Zalia made cute faces for the camera

0 comments: