July 22, 2009

The Last Time Meeting Ikha

Although I was still tired from the Ipoh trip, I had to force myself to wake up at 7am the next day to send my granny for her medical checkup appointment at 8am. It has been my responsibility to bring her for orthopedicts visit every 2 weeks from the start of my holiday.

So after sending my granny home, I washed up a little and head out again to meet some friends. Yesterday was the last I'll be seeing Ikha until next year because she'll be leaving for London on Sunday and she'll stay at her brother's place in London for 2 months. We had Japanese food and Baskin Robbins yesterday.

Our last outing. Have fun over there Ikha!!

But unfortunately Ikha and Ridwan had to leave early. So Dila, Arif and I went to watch Ice Age 3. It was so hillarious.


By the way, I bought a Big Bang Concert DVD yesterday!!!


I'm loving it!!

0 comments: