July 25, 2009

My darling bro is back home... hihihi

weeehhheee... my brother is back at home. He was forced by his boarding school to go back home for a week due to 2 of their students contracted H1N1 yesterday. I'm glad he's back, it's getting pretty bored at home. I plan to take him to go and watch Harry Potter tomorrow or on Monday. Well Monday is a better choice tho, there won't be too many people at the movies. I hate queuing in line.


Somehow, my brother and I had beaome close and we don't fight like we used to anymore. Now I can rely on him to do things and he does not annoy me anymore. I remembered when we were younger, we used to fight a lot. And I really mean a LOT. He loves to annoy me. And I love to scold him. Whenever he's not satisfied with me, he'll hide my things just to annoy me. And as a payback for hiding my things, I would delete all his computer games and hide the installation CD. HAHAHAHA!!! We were like cats and dogs. But then again, we won't be brother and sister if we didn't fight right?



But it's different now. Now we can joke around, talk nicely to each other, we even sometimes 'accomplice' against our mom. hahaha.... I guess both of us are grown up now, and we try to understand each other and our differences. Plus he's the only brother I have and I'm the only sister he has.

0 comments: