July 14, 2009

Salon Magic!!!

Expressing my happiness for my new hair *flipping hair*. I did rebonding, again... This is my forth time since college days. Friends would always question my decision whenever I wanna do rebonding to my hair. They said that my hair is already straight and I don't need to do rebonding. But I just love super straight hair. It's so manageable. No frizz when they wind blows (it gets pretty windy especially in winter). So with a super straight hair, there's no trouble ^_^

Yeah, I know. They always say that it's not good to do rebonding or perming. It'll dry up our hair, damage our hair, and some may suffer from hair loss. But there's lots of ways to take care of rebonded hair. There's a wide variety of hair serums in the market. Those hair serums prevents our hair from breaking at the ends (split ends). There are also hair masks, also to maintain moisture and thus prevents split ends. Leave-on hair mosturizers and conditioners also works. And when we have extra time (and money), we can make a trip to the salon and do a steam treatment. It's not even hard to take care of rebonded hair. After shampooing, just blow our hair half dry and apply a bit of hair serum onto hair ends. As easy as ABCs.

0 comments: