July 28, 2009

The Baby ME!!!

10-month-old Baby Amy

I was going through my mom's drawer and I found stacks of old albums in which contains old photos of my parents' wedding, baby photos of my brother and mine, as well as our childhood photos. hahaha.. I haven't seen this pictures in ages, so I really had fun looking through all of them. I even scanned some of the photos for my digital keeping.

Me & Papa

Early education. My mom reading to me some baby's book. My parents believed that early education is the best, she even reads to my brother and I when she was pregnant with us. According to my mom, I started talking at 14 months.


Nothing that doesn't go into my mouth!!


Cho-cho train!! hahaha.. that train runs on huge alkaline batteries



I do enjoy the camera and the 'lime light'


Even a piece of paper brings out the joy in me




Mama!! I want my dinner!!


My favorite soft-toy.


Aww.. I love him that much

0 comments: