July 26, 2009

Mr. Right VS Mr. Right-now

Stop searching for Mr. Right. Instead look for Mr. Right-now. That's what they always say. Because that Mr. Right-now will turn into Mr. Right eventually.

Close friends told me that I'm being too choosy. Even not-so-close friends told me the same thing. I totally disagree. Well, yeah. I did rejected a few in the past. But hey, they were ones whom are so wrong for me. We have absolutely nothing in common. What am I supposed to do? Don't expect me to say yes to any Tom, Dick and Harry.

What I look for in a guy?

1. EDUCATION

Education is the most important of all.


2. THE HEART

He should be able to make me happy


3. HEALTHY

He's healthy. He eats right. He's a non-smoker.


4. OPEN-MINDED

He should be open minded, but with appropriate limitations. He should know boundaries at the same time.


5. PHYSICAL APPEARANCE


Looks comes 4th. It's considered a bonus actually. I like cute ones, who doesn't anyway? But being cute does not mean being dumb. Cute and smart... hihi perfect combination.


6. SENSE OF HUMOR

A funny guy, with his sanity still intact. He has to have a sense of humor. I like guys who makes me laugh and would laugh at my jokes. No body wants to date a zombie.


See, I'm not a choosy one. Anyway, this is just for fun. I still love being single ^_^

0 comments: