March 7, 2010

Wondrous facebook


Another long lost friend found. Well she found me first actually. But it doesn't matter.. We found each other! How cool is that. We lost contact when she changed school during our primary 4... or was it primary 5?? hmmm.... I'm not quite sure. It has been more then 10 years ago. Partly it was my fault for not trying to find her after I finished school. I guess both had became busy with each others lives.


When she dropped me an email telling me who she is, and asking if I still remembered her, nothing rings a bell. I was like... errr... Fadzilah? Who?? I did once had a best friend who changed to another school. I can't remember her name tho. But when she sent me a photo of her, I jumped in joy. It is truly my long lost best friend from primary school. Judging by her looks, she hadn't change very much. Then flashes of memories replayed in my mind. All the fun we had, all the mischiefs we made when we were kids.... ahhh... precious memories. I'm really glad she found me after all these years.

0 comments: