March 12, 2010

Go Ayam! Go Ayam! Go Go Go Ayam!!

Can Mr Ayam beat Mawi??

A friend invited me to join this fan page on facebook. Usually I'll just ignore page suggestions, coz I don't want to clutter my facebook with unnecessary things. But this one, I made an exception. hahaha...

By the way, if anyone happen to notice some non-understandable words in red, don't have to ask. That's just B2ST's Shock playing in the background. Since I use minilyrics, the lyrics of songs automatically pops out when a song is being played. Yes, it is romanized. It's for me to be able to sing them (not that I have a lovely voice. I think my roomie is getting sick of my bad singing..hahahaha) because I can't read hangul that fast, when it's a fast song like Shock.

hehehe... going crazy in love with B2ST now.

0 comments: