March 26, 2010

The lost passion

I was once a passionate reader. Reading was my favorite pass time when I was in school. And I enjoyed reading all kinds of books. Let it be romance or triller, chick flick or horror, historical or sci-fiction... I loved them all. But the amount of fiction materials I read started to decrease when I entered college. And for some reason, I became even lazier to read once I entered meds school. To say that I absolutely have no time to spare is a lie. Because I do have free time in which I spent doing useless things hahaha... And my English skills and grammar isn't improving, if it is not worse.

So last week I reopened a book, Ken Follett's Dangerous Fortune, which I had left unfinished for almost a year. I only read a few chapters and I lost interest in it. Not because the book wasn't interesting, but because I became lazy. I remembered reading only one Ken Follett's novel when I was in first year, and that was it. After almost 2 years, I managed to finish another. Boy was I that lazy??

I guess now I finally found back my lost passion. I'm about to start a new book. Wish me luck in finishing it....


1 comments:

Izma Es said...

good luck...hope u can finish it...go go chaiyo'!!!