March 12, 2010

Congratulations Bro!!


SPM results came out yesterday. And when my mom and brother messaged informing me the good news, I was still in slumberland. hahaha.. I had an afternoon class, and I slept late the night before because I had to study for the class.

Anyways, big CONGRATULATION to Danial for his achievements.

I knew he would do excellent in his studies. And I even think he's better than me.
When he was chosen to go to Japan last year for an excursion trip, I envied him. At the age of 17, he was chosen for a big event all because he excelled his Japanese exams. I wish I could get that opportunity.

However so, like others, he couldn't escape from the norm. And like any other younger siblings in any family, he was pressured being the younger one. hehehe...

But hey bro, you've proved youself to ma&pa that you could do great, even if you were playing dota all day. HAHAHAHA...

Again,
CONGRATS!!!!

0 comments: