March 1, 2010

If I have superpowers

If I could have a superpower, I would like to have the ability to
teleport myself. Wouldn't it be great to be able to transport myself across space and distance with a snap of a finger. No, I don't even need to snap my finger, just think about the place that I need to go to, and *poof* I'm there.

*sigh* Let's get back to reality Ms Wee.

I was late for class today. Again... hahaha.. I forgot that it's the first day of the month and I had not topup my metro card. When I entered the metro door this morning, there were 2 very long queue at the ticket counter. But it didn't registered in my head that it could be the first day of the month, so I ignored the line. I was panicking because I was already late. When I touch my metro card at the sensor, it showed red. Silly me.

If only I have the power of teleportation, I wouldn't have to go into battle with fast walking Russians in metro stations or get squashed in between tall Russians in the metro or coming into class sweating and panting like mad or ....... OK I should stop watching sci-fi movies now

0 comments: