March 25, 2010

Eat Eat EAT!!

Makan2 invitation

All Kahov's ladies are invited to attend this buka puasa ramai2. What special sunnah fasting is today for?? hmmm let's see..... Or is it just the normal Thursday's sunnah? hhmmmm...
OK I don't know. I'm not really the alim kind. hahaha... And besides I fall in the group who can't fast, due to certain female's 'circumstances hehehe....

Despite the organizers telling me not to prepare anything and just bring my empty tummy, I just don't have the heart to go empty handed. So I brought a side-dish and dessert.


I made 2 large containers of orange flavored jelly with pineapple cubes. I'm glad they liked it.


And a simple side dish to add up to the the main menu. Credits to Iman who made the chili sauce.

I've been craving for hard boiled eggs since yesterday. And I ate a LOT today, including those I secretly stuffed in my mouth while I was pealing the egg shell. HAHAHA!!! I bet my cholesterol level is spiking by now.
I better start an oat diet tomorrow.... Hoping that none of the cholesterol managed to deposit on my vessel walls before I can encounter them with oats hahaha!!

0 comments: