March 11, 2010

laziness

Dear blog,

I'm sorry for not posting anything much lately. It seems that I'm going through a phase of laziness to blog. Even now, I don't have anything much to say in this entry. My daily visits has gone down to half than my average visits. I hope I'll get thru this phase soon.


LOLLL... this is a completely useless post. But yeah, I'm just so lazy to blog these days. Blogging has been my favorite past time activity, after Korean stuff. But now, all I do is....
study>korean shows/music>korean lyrics sites>study>became too tired to blog
haha.. yes. I became one of the author for a korean lyrics/romanization site. This site cuts my leisure time in half. which means, less time to blog ^_^ but I love being the author of the website. So I guess now blogging falls after that.....

0 comments: