March 20, 2010

Baking? err.. no thanks....

Baking attempt - A disastrous experience

I can say that I'm rather good in cooking. I can cook quite a number of dishes, ranging from Malay to Chinese to Indian to Western food. Even some Korean dishes I had tried before was a very successful attempt.
But I never tried baking before. Yeah, I've made cookie-based cheese cake a couple of times, but that can hardly be called baking.


It's mud!
No! It's dung!
No! It's dirty sponge!
No!
It's Amy's burnt-choc-cake with the burnt top part being scrapped off, and with certain parts still uncooked

OMG this is so funny!! I don't know why I find it a funny experience. I'm even laughing while I type this line. HAHAHAHA!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku nak rasa sikit...

-linda 4R-

Amy Fareena said...

nak rase?? hahah... kau buat lawak ape linda oi hahhaa