December 16, 2009

What's up with youtube??

Why has our favorite video streaming site became VERY SLLOOOOOOW these days??? Not to mention that it's server crashes several times a day. At times, I can't even open a Youtube link! And the status bar just said 'Waiting for youtube.com'. I once got stuck there for more then 30 minutes.

I'm sure all of you has been facing the same problems regardless of what kind of internet speed we are using. At first I really thought that it's my internet provider's problems. But opening other web sites and downloading many things at once has been fine.

So I went to check online for troubleshooting or some solutions, thinking that it's my own problem, it turns out that everyone in the world is facing the same problem. Many people are complaining about these same problems. I know that there are millions of new video added to Youtube everyday. But if they can't handle the traffic, then some web programmer should build a new site. Youtube better solve this fast. It's getting pretty annoying.

0 comments: