December 10, 2009

How different two siblings can be

I was chatting my brother on YM this morning. He had just finished his SPM exams and is currently back at home.

He was asking me for suggestions on what to do after SPM. DUHHHH~ I told him to go laze around and play computer games all day. And to beg our parents for a PS2. hahhahahahha!!!! But my brother, being himself, said that there's no need for an expansive PS2.

Then he asked me what I did after SPM during my time. Well... I lazed around for 2 months, and went to work at my granny's nasi ayam shop. He was actually considering to do that. I told him not to. My grandma's shop is one very stressful place to work. And my brother is the type who panics easily. I doubt he can handle the pressure. My granny's nasi ayam shop would be flooded with people at lunch time and all-day-long on Saturdays and Sundays. Not a place my brother can handle.

I suggested that he start hanging out with friends at malls, movies, bowling centre...... like other kids his age. I know, I know... why should he follow the norm right? But he needs to socialize, with the right kind of course. He need to be part of society.

You see, my brother and I are two very very very different people.
  1. I love music. He hates music and loves computer instead.
  2. I love going out. He rather stay home and play computer games.
  3. I spent a lot. He's one very thrifty fellow. HAHAHA!! His wife is gonna suffer if he continues like this. He's so afraid to spend for his own sake.
  4. I like trying out new stuff even if I know it's gonna get me into trouble. My brother likes to stick to the normal things he usually do.
  5. I love shopping. One of the things he hates to do most is shopping
Even my mom have worries because he doesn't go out. I guess my mom is afraid he'll become anti-social of some sort. hahahhaa....
It's so funny how my mom used to worry because I go out TOO much. Now she worries because my brother doesn't go out with friends at all. HAHAHAHA!!!

Anyways, I think we all should stop underestimating Danial. Who knows.. If he tries certain work, he might learn a lot and become a mature guy.

0 comments: