December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve.... spent with lovely company

Just came back from my girl friends' apartment.
Skobelevskaya girls made a sumptuous lunch-dinner party for our small group of friends. It was great. Although Wadie and I came very2 late, and the boys had gobbled down most of the food, it was still splendid because I have great people around me...
It was Wadie's fault for us being late.... hahhahaha.. (the voice in my head told me not to point fingers at people, since that will be my new year's resolution)
OK fine, it was my fault. I didn't want to get out of the comforter until 3PM. It's a bit cold today.

oooo... we took so many photos. But I'm yet to get it from Alif and Wadie. Will be updating with so many cute, as well as ugly photos of our New's Years Eve celebration soon. Stay tune!

Starry New Year

I know I should have gone for the countdown tonight with Eqa and all.... but somehow, I don't feel like to. Plus Anne didn't want to go, so I decided to come back to my hostel instead.
I can hear music pumping next door... Maybe I'll go party with them instead hehe....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
May 2010 brings all the luck and joy to everyone!

0 comments: