December 1, 2009

How shallow can a guy be?

I was happily talking to a friend on YM and things turned out very different this time. He's usually very nice to talk to, but today proves that the male species are the same *sigh* I never knew this person could be that shallow.

I was actually asking how is he doing since I haven't spoken to him for quite sometime. And in return, he asked if I'm well. I'm most of the time open with him. So I answered that I'm not just fine, but getting fatter as well but I'm doing some workout lately hahhaha...

But then, he said it was fine....... and suggested that when I have a lot of money in the future I can always get an operation. I think he meant a liposuction.

I was kinda taken aback by that. I don't know if he was joking, so I tested him out by saying that cosmetic surgeries are painful, and why would I wanna put myself through crucial pain just to look better? He simply replied that Japanese artist do operations all the time and they are fine.
*sigh*

Those who are willingly to put themselves at risk and in pain just so that they can look pretty have serious mental problems. They are depressed with how they look and they don't have anything else that can represent who they are, thus they need beauty to define who they are... or better said, 'what' they are.

Most important, Allah prohibit us to change His gifts. He made everyone perfect as how they are. Why change it with surgeries?

He used to tell me that inner beauty is the most important. That was the reason why I kinda like talking to him, thinking he's actually different. But I guess I was wrong....yet again....

2 comments:

фарина захари said...

Grrr..those guys, if they are so good, try to get those pretty girls la! Mcm la handsome sgt

*Emo* <- tak bleh blah :P

Amy Fareena said...

hahha... right pena... that's what i always thought