December 6, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...............

........... Jay!!!


I never had a Christmas wish before. Well, I guess that's because I'm not a Christian. Yes, I do visit family members, but never celebrated it big tho. And ever since my grandmother passed away, 25th Dec has just been another day.
*sigh* I'm missing my late grandparents.

But this year, I do want something for Xmas. I just want Jay to come back to 2PM ^_^
It is 3 weeks to Christmas... think Santa (JYP) can grant our wishes??

* see that I portrayed Santa as JYP? HAHHAHA!!! I wonder how he looks in a Santa suit. Oh... that will be awesome! HAHAHA!!

1 comments:

~mushai~ said...

JYP=Santa..haha..
JYP is sure making us confuse..
sometime it feels like there's a possibility that Jay will comeback..n sometimes it doesnt..
hmm..

keep the faith..
Jay will be the present for ur Christmas..hahaha..