December 2, 2009

Shall we give the Mayor a kiss now?

HAHAHAHA!!!
I remembered posting a facebook status message saying that I felt like kicking the Mayor's a** because it did got cold and snowed sometime around late Oct and early Nov. Apparently there was a part of the news that I hadn't be bothered to read which said that he is only going to carry out his plans at the end of Nov. In addition to that, I really thought it was impossible to control the weather like that without having the environmentalist trying to stop his crazy plans. I guess I underestimated the power of the mayor.
Hail to Yuri Luzhkov!! hahaha!!

It's December now. Is not snowing like how it's supposed to be. And what's more amazing is that it isn't cold!! OK, I might be exaggerating here. It is still a bit cold, but not as cold as how it should be. The temperature today is 3-7 degrees. In the past years, we should expect the temperature to drop to -5 degrees by December. Isn't this amazing?? Let's just hope that the weather stays like this until February.

2 comments:

ridhwanz said...

no no no...
i want snow!!!

Amy Fareena said...

kau minority... many doesn't LOL!!