February 13, 2010

a lonely new year's eve

it's chinese new year's eve
and i just wanna be home with my family
but i'm in tears now because i'm half way around the world
i miss the times when i had dinner on new year's eve with my family
i miss my late grandparents
i just got messages from my mom
she didn't prepare anything either
she's recovering from a thyroid surgery
*sigh*
what a dull new year
i don't even know if i can make it to the embassy tomorrow
my flu just got better
but i'm coughing now and my throat is killing me
i knew i should have gone to my friends' apartment when she asked me to
but i'm not so well yet
and i wouldn't want to infect others with my flu and cough

a dull cny.....
it's supposed to be my year to shine
i'm a tiger, and this is my year
but why does my year started out lonely and dull??
*sigh*

0 comments: