February 4, 2010

Hellloooo Moscow..........

I'm back from my 13-day trip!! Somehow, when the plane landed in Domodedovo airport, I felt a bit depressed. Seriously.... the rest felt the same too.

This might sound ridiculous, but I'm already missing Italy, especially Rome. And Berlin too. I miss the hospitality and welcoming citizens. And most of all, I miss the nice people..... These are the two cities that I'll be wanting to visit again in the future.

Oh and just to amuse everyone, we were stucked in line at the passport control for quite a long time. The first thing that greeted us was a sea of people waiting in line at the passport control. For many of us, this was a very usual sight each time we enter Moscow. But for some others, they were shocked to see that kinda situation. We even overheard another foreigner saying "This is the first impression of Moscow" HAHAHAHA!!! I almost wanted to greet the man by saying, "Welcome to Moscow, sir."

Anyways, it was almost 9PM when I reached my hostel. We were all tired and hungry. So the 3 of us, me, Ann & Pdas cooked together regardless of our tiredness. It was a very nice dinner.


Yummy...
Notice that every dish is in a small quantity. hahahaha..... I didn't had much food stuff left in the freezer. But a bit here and there, we had a splendid dinner all together. I'm still feeling full until now.

p/s : I wonder what did Eqa, Alip & Walai had for dinner.. hihihihi....

0 comments: