February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Nadia Anis!!!




To my girlfriend Nad.....

Do you still remember how we met? We were roomies. And you were the first person who came to talk to me. Then we became friends and got close with each other. And like other people, we had our ups and downs. We did had quite some fights and misunderstandings back when we were in school. But I can't remember all those. The only moments I do remember was the fun times we had together. You were and awesome person, and you still are.

So I hope you'll have a joyful birthday this year. Happy 22nd Birthday!!!

Truly,
-Amy-


2 comments:

[Nard] said...

amy darling!!!!
thanks for the post.
oh...terima kasih kerana mengingatkan aku bgmn kite berjumpe..haha..
i miss you!!
hope our friendship last forever! cepat la balik m'sia :P

p/s: amy, it's 23rd birthday! hahaha..

Amy Fareena said...

hahahahha!! typo!! of course it's 23rd bday. i'm 23.....