February 13, 2010

3 Guys & 3 Girls. Pisa, Jan 25

We left Florence at around 6AM. Yes, you heard me right... 6 in the morning, when Florence was still asleep. Why? Well we didn't want to spend money to park our car in a garage, so we parked it out in the street. It's fine for the first day, since it was a Sunday. But the locals told us to move our car on Monday before 6AM or else it'll be towed. And besides, the boys wanted to take pictures in the nice morning sun....

None of we girls get to put on make up or blow our hair. I couldn't be bothered by the way I look. Too sleepy to care. And I fell asleep in the car as soon as I got into it, until we reached the Pisa. Although I felt very bad for the the driver, I just couldn't help it. Loads of thanks to Walai and Pdas for driving us all.






*Yawwnnnn*
Saw some cool graffiti on the way to the tower. But I was too sleepy to take pictures. I was even caught yawning wide on camera. LOL!!

So much for a morning sun eh?
It was a bit cloudy!!





HAHAHA!! Bad hair day





Bummer.. The tower was under maintenance and preservation work. Other wise it was beautiful....






One minute they are macho
The next minute they turned goofy.. hahhaha




Everyone was leaning except for me. Was I still not quite awake yet??



















Walai's feminine side.... haha...

And now they are showing off the biceps... pfft...


hahahha...






Owuhhh.. my hair!!! hahhaha..
And no makeup too.. hahaha


Are they like twins or something??











Eqa without makeup.... hehehe...

0 comments: