August 9, 2010

Uniquely Singapore



My Singapore trip was awesome. I wasn't that excited about the trip at first, since I thought the tiny Land of Merlion would be the same as Kuala Lumpur but with more Chinese instead of Malays. But boy was I wrong. The climate, food, language etc might probably be the same, but KL is never near Singapore.
I couldn't find one piece of trash on the streets of Singapore.
I don't see any hooligans around, and it's very safe to roam around the city even at 2am.
I don't see many people smoking in public areas.
Singapore is freakin' clean!!


With my dearest Aunt Su who paid for my trip. She's an awesome aunt.



The city tour then brought us to China Town. Every country has a China Town, and in Malaysia have our very own Chow Kit market. But I dare not step foot on Chow Kit road. Yes, this is me comparing Malaysia and Singapore again haha...

A Buddhist temple in China Town

Patting the lion's head for fun, not that I believe patting the lion's head before entering brings me prosperity hehe..



Next stop : Metal & Gems factory/gallery.


Bought my first Jade locket here. I'm hoping for my jade to change its pattern soon since it's a living Jade.


The orchids in Singapore's National Orchid Garden is breathtaking.





Splendid!
Even though I only managed to roam a quarter of the garden, I took a lot of awesome pictures.

Went to Sentosa Island after lunch.



Underwater world, Sentosa.


This is one very large fish. I think it could feed a family of five for at least 2 months.

He's big and ugly. Therefore he gets the most attention. HAHAHA!! Who doesn't like a big, weird looking fish?


Pink dolphins.
If you ask me, I'd say those dolphins have an illness that made them pink. Something like an albino animal.


But you have to give them credits for that amazing jump and twirl.


After watching a 4D short film, my aunt was exhausted. So she decided to rest at a cafe while I roam around the butterfly & bird park alone.





My goodness they put up a magnificent water screen show. It was so beautiful that it left everyone in awe.

0 comments: