August 18, 2010

One afternoon in Kebun Nenekku

I was supposed to go to my granny's house to help make this :

Roti Jala with curry is one of my favorite dish

But I ended up taking pictures instead. hahaha...
My grandmother has more than 100 chickens in her kebun. Her mother hens are so fat, I felt the desire to chase them around just to see if they can run with that kind of weight hahaha... But my granny stopped me from doing so. She said chickens will fall sick if they were chased.





And then there are these cuties... My granny rear rabbits too. She has more than 30 now, including tiny newborns.
Not an easy task to make them sit still...

It's black, it's white


Awwww.... isn't he cute...
But he'll be a rendang when he's old enough.. *evil grin* huaghahaha!!!


"Penat lah melayan Makcik Amy ni. Tak habis2 nak ambil gambar"


Still a newbie in photography. I need more experimenting.

1 comments:

adzuan aziz said...

comel lah arnab.boleh buat satay!lol!

nice photo :)