August 3, 2010

My happy day was crushed within minutes

Everyone knows that I'm itching to get my hands on a Nikon dslr. So today I finally decided to get one since I'll be making a short trip to Singapore this coming Thursday.

Everybody, meet my brand new baby Nikie.

Saya budak baru hendak belajar, tolong tunjukkan ya....

I decided not to go for a D90 because I'm a newbie and I know nuts about photography. Besides D90 became too expansive after my previous shopping spree. hahahha.. Honestly, I'm kinda off budget already. So please don't expect me to buy anyone any souvenirs.

Anyway, after coming back from Mines (where I bought my Nikie), I stopped at my grandmother's nasi ayam shop for lunch. Just within minutes after I arrived, we heard a loud bang in front of the shop. One stupid lorry on its round delivering ice crashed onto my mom's Chevrolet that I parked in front of my granny's shop!!
I was like 'OHH SHIT!!!! I'm dead!'
Though it wasn't my fault, and the lorry driver admit it was his fault, I was still shaken. I've never gotten into any accident before (Alhamdullilah), so when something like this happened, I was totally shocked. Lucky there were many customers in the shop who saw how the lorry bang into my car and backed me up by saying it was clearly the lorry driver's fault.
And I was glad my dad was on his way back from work and he managed to settle with the ice company's boss. One problem will occur soon when my mom gets home from work and she sees what happened to her Chevrolet. How am I gonna explain it to her??? :((


The first few pictures I took with Nikie is this dented bumper and shattered tail light :(( how depressing

0 comments: