October 27, 2008

Can't Get Enough


I seriously can't get enough of Super Junior....I thought I'm already over with the obsession on boybands and all..I'm turning 22 in two months, I'm an adult for heaven sake!! obsessing on male groups only happens during my teenage years..OMG I can't imagine I'm actually going backwards.. but however so, I just can't help it. I just love them so much. Don't know why...I want to listen to them when I wake up, on the way to class, on my way back, before I go to sleep. And when I'm free, I want to watch their tv shows. My desktop background is a picture of SJ. OMG, I'm like a love-struck-teenager!!! hahahahaha....I often ask myself why I'm like this...It's just so peculiar .. Is it because of Donghae's cuteness? Or Siwon's handsomeness? Or Kangin's machoness? Or Heechul's naughtiness? Or Kibum's smile? Or Ryeowook's innocence? Or Yesung's voice? Or Shindong's funniness? Or Eunhyuk's playfullness? Or Sungmin's sweetness? Or EeTeuk's laughs? Or Kyuhyun's quietness? Or Hangeng's dancing?....HHmmm... Actually it's everything. They really know how to entertain people. So peeps, I do recommend them. Try and watch Exploration of The Human Body. It is a Tv show where SJ members became somekind of lab rats and they have to test certain theories reguarding the human body. It's so funny. I laugh till my sides hurt. hahahaha... Whenever I feel down, I'll watch their shows and music videos, I'll feel a lot better after that.

0 comments: