October 12, 2008

My Very First

My 1st blog. I'm not a blogger in the first place. And I certainly don't know who will actually read these crap I'll be writing. hahaha..but the funny thing is, everyone seemed to have one. So I thought, what the heck! Let's try blogging for once. At least I can have a place to pour out all the thoughts that have dwelling inside. I have been thinking a lot about life, love, despair. And I guess a blog is the place for these. Right?

To bloggers out there, feel free to drop any comments or memo or what ever it is you would wanna say. I like interactive and up-building comments.

With love,
amy

4 comments:

imad said...

hey amy, my sweet bestfriend,hehe..i can see nowadays u have start blogging,awesome..btw,nice blog,hehe..keep it updated, it will be good..take care,miss u alot

фарина захари said...

oit, ko jgn nk buat hangat2 tahi ayam k! hahahaha
keep on writing, dont stop n let me waiting :P

[Nard] said...

amy..found you here..
hehe..
keep writing babe!
:P

фарина захари said...

ko ade test kn minggu ni? good k ;)