October 15, 2008

I will keep writing, but..................

hey peeps, of course I'll keep on writing. But I don't have much time to spare these days. Studying and homework doesn't seemed to have an end. And this is coming from a student who does NOT study much. I wonder how will a studious student study.... I bet people like Hafiz, Aisyah, Wani studies all day long..hahhaha... maybe those A++ students even study in their sleep!! hahahaha.... Imagine this, they study 24/7! wow... if I would wanna be like them, I think I'll go crazy... even before I can sit for the next topical test I'll already be going cuckoo...hahahaha. So guy, who actually do you study???hu?? But frankly, I'm not that bad. Of course I'm not excellent like some people, but I'm not a complete slacker either. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES AMY A DULL GIRL. hehehe...

But you know, there are some people (I need not mention any names) who adores putting other people down. When ever you didn't get to finish your work in time, they would say : Ha, tu la. Semalam mesti tengok movie ni. Sape suro malas nak buat homework... Or when you failed a topical test, they would say : ha, padan muke. sape suro tak study lebih sikit. main lebih xpe kan..(very cynical). And sometimes, they would even say : Aku nak tengok macam mane cikgu "sembur" kau esok. when ever you didn't finish a work or didn't attend the previous class.

Gosh, these comments, really gets to you straight in the heart. Some people just don't know how to keep things to themselves. I was said to be a "mulut cakap lepas" but even I am not that cruel. So dear bloggers, if you think those statements and comments are very similiar in your everyday speeches, I'm bagging you, please oh please think about it before saying it. Nobody likes it when you say things like that. We live in a very small community, and we'll be seeing each other almost everyday for a very long time. Don't make people curse you. It's not good mojo.

With love,
amy.

1 comments:

фарина захари said...

Haaa, tula...kau la tu ye yg diorg maksudkn...hehehehe...
No, no, I'm not that cruel! Im a nice people pleaser, rite amy? From high school maybe? LOL