July 3, 2010

Happy Heart, Aching Feet


Practicals are starting VERY soon, and I'm spending what's left of my holiday by going out almost everyday.. hahaha... and yes, yesterday I went shopping.......... AGAIN
At this rate, I think I'll be broke in a month HAHAHA!!
Though yesterday's shopping trip with Ann wasn't really worth it because the mall we went to hasn't really start its sale on a full scale yet. But it was fun walking from one store to another looking at stuff and 'tagging' items in our heads. When the sale starts (towards the end of August), we'll be going again to get those items we've tagged hehe...

Oh by the way, I did managed to get myself my first ever skinny jeans. I never wanted to wear one since I felt it will be uncomfortable. But Ann convinced me to get one because skinnies are in trend now, and she said it'll be ok once I get used to it. Oh well, and so I got my first skinny jeans from MNG.

And now I have to go soak my feet in warm water and massage my aching feet... I knew I should have done this before going to sleep yesterday.... what a bummer to wake up with an aching feet.

0 comments: