July 4, 2010

Russian Military Bunker & Metropolis : Recipe for an aching feet

I went for an group excursion today. I visited a Russia's top secret military bunker that was used during the Cold War in the 1950s. I experienced what it was like to be 65 meters underground. It was kinda scary being in a dark and gloomy bunker. I'll tell more about that experience in the next post, since I'm totally exhausted now.. haha...

The excursion didn't tire me tho, it was the shopping afterwards that made me feel like I'm walking on nails now..
YES, I went shopping again, 4th time in this week alone.. my goodness, I just can't help myself. What can a shopaholic like me do at times of sale?? I did not plan to shop anymore this week.

OK here's what actually happened. After the excursion, I was hungry. I didn't have time to eat anything before I left my room, I was running late. So I followed some friends to the Metropolis mall for lunch. And I did told myself that I should go back after lunch..... but..... the shops were on big sale.. One shop lead to another, thus plastic shopping bags started filling my two hands.
My friends and I went out of the mall at 11pm when the mall was about to close.. hahaha!!! It was fun shopping with my fellow shopaholic friends, Farah & Hanis. What can we do? We're shopaholics hehehe....

But I swear in the name of my dear blog, today is the last time I'm gonna go shopping... Because at this rate, I'll be broke by the end of the month.
I hope I can keep this promise hahahhaha...

0 comments: