June 30, 2010

Shopping is what I was born to do

Summer sale has just started here in Moscow. And I couldn't just waste my time by staying in my room watching Korean dramas everyday, I HAD to go shopping.. haha....

I went shopping yesterday, and I went shopping again today...
Yesterday's was nothing tho, I would have to call it 'engine-warming'. LOL!
And now I'm ready for more. Next stop : Metropolis.. more shops, more stuff, more sale!




Shop until we can't shop anymore...



New necklace I bought today

Got tired and thirsty we hung out at Coffee House to rest our feet and quench our thirst....


Ahhhh... what a great day out.... I wanna go shopping again soon. Let's consider this shopping spree as a therapy because I have to stay here for another month due to my hospital practicals :(( I'm dying to be back home now and I miss my family terribly... so to soothe my aching heart and my frustration, retail therapy is the best remedy.


0 comments: