July 27, 2010

Concern parents, Selfish drivers

As I was waiting for my mother to come down from her tuition center earlier today, my attention was caught by a red Mitsubishi which has disturbed the free flow of traffic on an already narrow road. The driver was a parent waiting for his/her child to come down from the tuition center. He/She wasn't double parking, but 'triple' parking. Big cars like Pajero and MPVs had extreme difficulties passing through, and yet the driver of that Mitsubishi Triton didn't have the courtesy to move.
Yes, I do understand that the parents might probably be afraid that their child couldn't find their own way to the car if the parents would have parked further away. But to obstruct the traffic when driving a big car like that is just selfish. Moreover, I noticed that there were 2 people in the car. One parent could have just got down from the car and wait for the child so other parent could park further.

Anyone living in Semenyih would know that the old part of Semenyih Town has narrow roads. And I'm sure the other drivers were cursing under their breath. I really hope we drivers would respect each by not being selfish behind the wheel.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown said...

annyeong^^
u have a cute and simple bloggy...
i like it simple brownish^^

anw, i've follow u in ur blog..
i hope u'll follow me bck^^

kamsahamnida!^^