July 29, 2010

BOREDOM

Each day I wake up with question : What shall I do today?

Malaysia isn't as fun anymore when each and every friend of mine are either busy studying or working. Most of them are busy from Monday to Friday, which leaves me alone and miserable.
I've been in Malaysia for more than 2 weeks now, and B.O.R.E.D.O.M is seeping in faster then I can spell it!

I had tonnes of fun when I came back last year. My besties Dila was still in Malaysia, Syarifah didn't have much classes, Ika was on holiday, Pian & Arif came back for summer...

This year's summer break is a bit different; friends flew overseas, some had graduated and started working, some continue with their master's degree and as busy as ever......
*sigh*

Maybe I should go to a spa and pamper myself today....

0 comments: